Friday, November 7, 2008

¡Bebés!


Well for anyone who knows me knows that I´m crazy about babies, making this a great place for me to be! The babies here are so cute, adorable, charming, fun... I could go on forever!! There are three younger babies, and 2 toddlers here right now, and I love them all to death!


This is baby José! He´s the old bald Asian man, in a good good way! When he came here he had a fracture in his head and was very anti-people, and anti being touched and now he is happy and smiling all the time! He has made the biggest recovery, I just can´t believe how much he´s changed!

He is just starting roll around and we´re hoping to see him crawl any day now!
I LOVE hanging out with the babies and will sneak into their room anytime that I can!
ALEJANDRITA, my pride and joy! The Little Fat One (Gordita is they call her, literally meaning little fat one). She is so so cute and I can´t seem to get enough of her no matter how much I smuther her with my love! When all else fails, sleep.I hope that my babies have dark skin and brown hair... I don´t think it is too much to ask!Unlike with the older kids, with the babies you can just chill and it´s perfectly OK!

Look at that face, I could just die over that face! ¡¡LEVI!! He was a tiny tiny little thing and has grown the most since I´ve been here! He is such a little cuddler! Look at how big he is and how HANDSOME!! He is the most handsome little guy I have ever seen!Awww... He is so cute! This is big José and Paolah! They were the best of friends and now Paolah is back with her family, which is great, but José has no one to fight with anymore. Since they parted it has been really really quiet around here! He is especially happy when he has food! I told myself that I would not choose favorites and I tried and tried not to, but Brando has my heart wrapped around his tiny little finger. Brando is the funniest little boy I have EVER met!

1 comment:

Mark & Bek said...

Missy! Lulu told me where I could find your blog. I am so proud of you and what you are doing. What an exciting adventure, but you will also change those babies lives forever. Love you