Friday, November 7, 2008

¡¡Slacklining!!


I sometimes look in the backyard and see the kid practicing on the slackline, I am filled with pride and joy. Next thing you know they will be climbing mountains, I just have to find one, and get all the gear, and get some sort of premission to put thier lives at risk..... It is possible!Brando took a break from slacklining to use the friendly backyard pond for a bathroom. He´s a funny kid!Jenniffer has been practicing lots and has gotten really good at it! She is, by far, the best at it here! Brando is my best freind, I love him so much!!He lookes so funny and cute with his new haircut, although I do miss his curls!

A little slacklining in Guatemala, this is the life!Some ultimate tree climbing has been fun too, the trees here are fun to climb and its the next best thing to a rock.... kind of. It´s fun to help the kids across! We all get wierd looks from the innocent bystanders.

¡Slack On!

No comments: